“Proven and certified is the quality of our production, as are the quality and conformity of our suppliers.”
AVAILABLE IN ASSORTMENT
- BIOAGRICERT: ORGANIC PRODUCTION METHOD according to Reg. CE 834/07 and ORGANIC BIOSUISSE update
- Application of the corporate organizational model according to D.Lgs 231/2001.
- NSF ITALY: GLOBAL G.A.P. OPTION 2 and GRASP for fresh chestnuts
- CSQA: IFS food v.7
- CHIEF RABBI PADUA: KOSHER
- CHECK FRUIT: PROCESSING AND PACKAGING OF CASTEL DEL RIO IGP MARRONS
- INOQ: CHESTNUT PACKAGING CUNEO IGP (suspended until 31.12.2021)
- MUGELLO PGI MARRON DISTRIBUTION
- DISTRIBUTION: ORGANIC/CONVENTIONAL CHESTNUT FLOUR, ORGANIC/CONVENTIONAL MARRON FLOUR with AIC – Italian Celiac Association – Gluten-free products
Among the fundamental principles of our Company is to guarantee our customers the origin and healthiness of all products supplied. Agrimola is engaged on this front for all of its productions, particularly for fresh chestnuts and marrons.
Our company’s in-house laboratory is run by qualified personnel and is equipped with the appropriate gear to guarantee an accurate internal quality control, which follows the product during all stages of its processing cycle.
Agrimola is also supported by highly qualified external laboratories for chemical and microbiological analysis, commissioning over 2,000 analyses per year; that is how we can verify the conformity and quality of our productions and suppliers.
To ensure the origin of our products, all “internal traceability” has been computerized by generating and printing of bar-code labels that contain our supplier’s name, product batch and weight and product description. Labels are then applied to the individual packages and pallets.
The legality rating is a synthetic indicator of the compliance of companies with high standards of legality, upon their request.
The applicant company obtains the base score ★, if it meets all the requirements referred to in Article 2 of the Implementing Regulation regarding Legality Rating. The base score may be increased by a “+” for each additional requirement that the company complies with among the provisions of art. 3 of the Regulation. The achievement of three “+” involves the attribution of an additional star, up to a maximum score of ★★★ .
Agrimola obtained on 16.03.2021 the legality rating of: ★★+.